Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought AirPods from another person can i replace them if i buy insurance for it

Can i buy insurance for used AirPods that I bought?

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 8:27 PM

Hello,

Firstly, I will have this thread moved from HomePod to the correct community.

Secondly, Apple does not sell insurance for their devices. Apple sells AppleCare+ which is a warranty program. This would have had to be purchased within 60 days when the AirPods were originally purchased. If you would like to purchase insurance for your AirPods then you will need to contact your home owners insurance or your renters insurance (whichever is applicable).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 8:27 PM in response to esteban43

Hello,

Firstly, I will have this thread moved from HomePod to the correct community.

Secondly, Apple does not sell insurance for their devices. Apple sells AppleCare+ which is a warranty program. This would have had to be purchased within 60 days when the AirPods were originally purchased. If you would like to purchase insurance for your AirPods then you will need to contact your home owners insurance or your renters insurance (whichever is applicable).

I bought AirPods from another person can i replace them if i buy insurance for it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.