Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i replace my airpods if i have warranty on them?

airpods wont work i want to replace them but i’m not sure if i’ll have to pay or not i have warranty

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:54 AM

Depends on what happened to them and why they are not working.

If they have sustained no damage and the issue is internal, the replacement / repair would likely be covered by warranty, so no payment would be necessary.

You can setup an appointment to get the AirPods checked out and Apple will inform you of the options and cost if any is applicable and you can then decide whether to have have them repaired / replaced or not.

click here-> AirPods Service & Repair - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 9:54 AM in response to gaudencia160

Depends on what happened to them and why they are not working.

If they have sustained no damage and the issue is internal, the replacement / repair would likely be covered by warranty, so no payment would be necessary.

You can setup an appointment to get the AirPods checked out and Apple will inform you of the options and cost if any is applicable and you can then decide whether to have have them repaired / replaced or not.

click here-> AirPods Service & Repair - Apple Support

can i replace my airpods if i have warranty on them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.