Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does AppleCare cover a lost AirPod?

Does Apple care cover loss AirPods if you bring charging case

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 10:58 AM

Hello Texans20021979,

We certainly hate to hear your AirPods are missing, but we do have some options that you may find helpful.

First, have you tried to use Find My app to locate your AirPods? If you paired your AirPods with an iOS device already set up with Find My device, you just might be in luck and can locate them. See How to find your lost AirPods for details.

Also, we’d like for you to know that, while Apple doesn’t have a lost replacement plan for AirPods, you can purchase one or both of the AirPods and still use your case. See AirPods Service and Repair for more details.

We hope either one these turn out to be helpful for you.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 10:58 AM in response to Texans20021979

Hello Texans20021979,

We certainly hate to hear your AirPods are missing, but we do have some options that you may find helpful.

First, have you tried to use Find My app to locate your AirPods? If you paired your AirPods with an iOS device already set up with Find My device, you just might be in luck and can locate them. See How to find your lost AirPods for details.

Also, we’d like for you to know that, while Apple doesn’t have a lost replacement plan for AirPods, you can purchase one or both of the AirPods and still use your case. See AirPods Service and Repair for more details.

We hope either one these turn out to be helpful for you.

Take care!

Does AppleCare cover a lost AirPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.