Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Battery drops down and rise back again

Yesterday my iphone battery was at 35%. In couple of minutes hardly 5 minutes it went down to 32% without any usage. When i look around it start rising again. First it went to 33% then 34% and then 35% that's horrible. Also most commonly i saw my battery drops down to 2 to 3% even when my phone is inside my pocket and to connected to mobile or wifi network. Well when i purchased it on the very first day i updated it to ios 13.3 and now I am using ios 13.3.1 so can't tell that the isssue is related to ios or what? So any one is there who is facing the same issue?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 2:50 PM

Hello,

Go to Settings > Battery and scroll down to BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.  If any of the apps have unusually high usage they can be shut down (double tap the Home button, scroll left or right to find the app, then swipe up to shut it down).

As time goes by you should be able focus on the problem apps.  Usually it is a rogue app constantly running in the background.  You should then be able adjust the settings for the problem app to solve your problem.

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 2:50 PM in response to pushpit1992

Hello,

Go to Settings > Battery and scroll down to BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.  If any of the apps have unusually high usage they can be shut down (double tap the Home button, scroll left or right to find the app, then swipe up to shut it down).

As time goes by you should be able focus on the problem apps.  Usually it is a rogue app constantly running in the background.  You should then be able adjust the settings for the problem app to solve your problem.

Good luck.

Iphone 11 Battery drops down and rise back again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.