Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could I edit videos to post to YouTube with the new iPads?

I have a youtube channel and I need something that is going to allow me to edit videos to post to youtube. Could I do this with the new iPads?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 6:46 AM

There are many video editing Apps, available within the Apple App Store, from which to choose. So yes, with a suitable App, there is no reason why you cannot edit and upload YouTube content from an iPad.

As the iPad includes both front and rear cameras, there is no reason why you can’t create, edit and post from the iPad alone.

I hope you find this reassurance to be helpful.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 6:46 AM in response to Tcox3792

There are many video editing Apps, available within the Apple App Store, from which to choose. So yes, with a suitable App, there is no reason why you cannot edit and upload YouTube content from an iPad.

As the iPad includes both front and rear cameras, there is no reason why you can’t create, edit and post from the iPad alone.

I hope you find this reassurance to be helpful.

Feb 5, 2020 6:45 AM in response to Tcox3792

Yes.

There are lots of YouTube videos showing how to edit and post videos to YouTube using just an iPad and certain paid third party apps.

You will need to look at more powerful iPads, like the 2019 iPad Air 3 and iPad Pro models and you need to get an iPad with more than the base storage amount and a few external peripheral devices and external drives to help with remote storage of these videos.

It is fully possible to do all of what you want to do on iPad.

You will have to throw some money at this to get an iPad that will make the doing as fast, smooth and seamless as possible.

Best of Luck to You!

Could I edit videos to post to YouTube with the new iPads?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.