Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Photos from Mac To Iphone

I created photo albums on my Mac sorting out my photos and I was trying to sync from my Mac to my iPhone XR. I noticed that when I tried to create the album on my iPhone 📲 it duplicates those albums.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 7:47 AM

Hi CIA_MOSSAD,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! If I'm understanding correctly, you're syncing your photos to your iPhone, and also trying to make albums, and I'd like to do what I can to help out.

When you sync your iPhone with your computer, you can decide which photos and albums you'd like to sync over. No need to do both actions. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

If you use iCloud Photos instead, any albums you make on one device, will automatically be added to your other devices which use the same Apple ID for iCloud. Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2020 7:47 AM in response to CIA_MOSSAD

Hi CIA_MOSSAD,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! If I'm understanding correctly, you're syncing your photos to your iPhone, and also trying to make albums, and I'd like to do what I can to help out.

When you sync your iPhone with your computer, you can decide which photos and albums you'd like to sync over. No need to do both actions. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

If you use iCloud Photos instead, any albums you make on one device, will automatically be added to your other devices which use the same Apple ID for iCloud. Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices

Take care!

Sync Photos from Mac To Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.