Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud log in

i’ve been trying to get into my icloud for a long time. i go into the “mail” app where i’m greeted with “welcome to mail” and options such as icloud, google, yahoo, and plenty other options. i try and sign into my icloud account but it says i can’t. reason being that “the icloud account had already been added to my phone” which doesn’t make sense being i was trying to sign into my icloud email account, and i need to get into said account reason being i have several important emails on there and more to come. thanks for reading and please help.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 6:55 PM

You might already be signed in then. If you click on settings, do you see your name at the top? If you do then that means your Apple ID is signed in, or at the least an Apple ID is signed in. Click on your name and underneath it will appear an email address; if that's the email you're trying to sign into, then it's already signed in. You'll need to toggle on the Mail App under Settings > Name > iClouds, Apps using iCloud.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 6:55 PM in response to ceo_of_being_a_mistake

You might already be signed in then. If you click on settings, do you see your name at the top? If you do then that means your Apple ID is signed in, or at the least an Apple ID is signed in. Click on your name and underneath it will appear an email address; if that's the email you're trying to sign into, then it's already signed in. You'll need to toggle on the Mail App under Settings > Name > iClouds, Apps using iCloud.

icloud log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.