Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why aren't my airpod pros showing up under find my iphone?

I know for a fact that added them when I purchased them in December 2019. I even tested it so I can hear what it sounded like if they were lost. I have now lost them and they do not show up at all on my phone or iPad. I think it has to do with the IOS updates. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 9:07 AM

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 9:07 AM in response to antwon1214

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

Why aren't my airpod pros showing up under find my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.