Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment issue

hello , i have a question , why you send me that you want 50 SAR for apple.com ??

i'm usually pay 1$ only per month for storage for this iclould

please reply to me as soon as possible

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 1:18 AM

reem250 Said:

"payment issue: hello , i have a question , why you send me that you want 50 SAR for apple.com ?? i'm usually pay 1$ only per month for storage for this iclould (habeer.good@icloud.com) .please reply to me as soon as possible"

-------

You Need to Contact Apple Support.

You are not communicating with Apple here. This is a User-to-User forum. No one here would know anything of this. We are all Apple users like you. Apple rarely reads these forums as it is on their own time. So, contact Apple Support. Tell them what the issue is. They'll see this and will inform you of what is taking place.

Avoid Posting your eMail:

Also, It's important that you do not leave your eMail Address posted on the Internet, as anyone out there could see it and know to whom it pertains. I've requested that the host deleted your eMail Address.

Info on Contacting Apple:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 1:18 AM in response to reem250

reem250 Said:

"payment issue: hello , i have a question , why you send me that you want 50 SAR for apple.com ?? i'm usually pay 1$ only per month for storage for this iclould (habeer.good@icloud.com) .please reply to me as soon as possible"

-------

You Need to Contact Apple Support.

You are not communicating with Apple here. This is a User-to-User forum. No one here would know anything of this. We are all Apple users like you. Apple rarely reads these forums as it is on their own time. So, contact Apple Support. Tell them what the issue is. They'll see this and will inform you of what is taking place.

Avoid Posting your eMail:

Also, It's important that you do not leave your eMail Address posted on the Internet, as anyone out there could see it and know to whom it pertains. I've requested that the host deleted your eMail Address.

Info on Contacting Apple:

payment issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.