Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Gift Card no option to apply on online store

Hi I recently received an apple gift card (not the one for iTunes and App Store).

It was given to me to make a hardware purchase through the apple store, as the sender had received confirmation that apple gift cards could be used for online purchases.

I have went through all the steps until the final checkout and I have not seen any option to apply the gift card. I have tried googling and searching for the past 2 hours to no avail, please help.

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 9:39 AM

Try calling 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE.

From the article below.

Apple Store Gift Card

You can redeem an Apple Store Gift Card at any Apple Store, to purchase products online from Apple, or by calling 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. Apple Store Gift Cards can be used only in the United States. With the exception of gift cards, certificates, and iTunes downloads and/or subscriptions, you can purchase just about anything sold by Apple, including products from both Apple and third-party makers.

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 9:39 AM in response to lionel231

Try calling 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE.

From the article below.

Apple Store Gift Card

You can redeem an Apple Store Gift Card at any Apple Store, to purchase products online from Apple, or by calling 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. Apple Store Gift Cards can be used only in the United States. With the exception of gift cards, certificates, and iTunes downloads and/or subscriptions, you can purchase just about anything sold by Apple, including products from both Apple and third-party makers.

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

Apple Gift Card no option to apply on online store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.