Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I bought an app store gift cards by mistake, can I use them in the apple store?

Can I use appstore gift cards in an apple store

or... is there anyway to give them back? I accidentally bought 350 usd on them wanting to buy apple store cards.

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 11:52 PM

iTunes & App Store gift cards cannot be used to make purchases from Apple retail.

You would need to ask the vender of the cards if they can help you exchange the cards.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.1.1; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.3; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.3;  HomePods, audioOS 13.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 11:52 PM in response to auroradelrio

iTunes & App Store gift cards cannot be used to make purchases from Apple retail.

You would need to ask the vender of the cards if they can help you exchange the cards.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.1.1; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.3; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.3;  HomePods, audioOS 13.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Hi I bought an app store gift cards by mistake, can I use them in the apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.