Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple TV 1 yr trial

I purchased an iphone 11 and I only get a 7 day free trial offer for apple tv instead of the 1 year free trial that I'm supposed to get.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 3:34 AM

8 replies

Feb 7, 2020 4:09 AM in response to aavila710

I signed up for the one year trial about 5 weeks ago and we watched a couple episodes of See. Busy with a home sale I didn’t access it again until 2/7 and now the only way to watch anything is by signing up for the 7 day trial.

its weird also that I can’t find any record of signing up in my account purchases or subscriptions.

Feb 7, 2020 4:11 AM in response to aavila710

I signed up for the one year trial about 5 weeks ago and we watched a couple episodes of See. Busy with a home sale I didn’t access it again until 2/7 and now the only way to watch anything is by signing up for the 7 day trial.

its weird also that I can’t find any record of signing up in my account purchases or subscriptions.

Feb 7, 2020 2:46 PM in response to Ingo2711

it only offered a 7 day trial. It is unfortunate because i clicked on the 1 year offer from my email and it lead me to the website but after logging in it activated a 7 day trial. Completely misleading and upsetting that the offer when I logged in was a 7 day trial. I'm out of the country and I can't even call support. I have no clue how to get the 1yr free trial.

apple TV 1 yr trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.