Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought in Israel an iPhone 11 A2221, will it work in the US?

Hi I bought in Israel an iPhone 11 A2221

and I shan’t to know if he will work in the us

(North America)

I mean if he will have a cellular connection.

thanks.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 9:54 AM

Yes your A2221 model iPhone will work perfectly in the USA. The list that you shared and referred to has all the available bands that are on your iPhone and what is being used in the US. You will see that you have all the necessary bands to operate your iPhone in the US. Furthermore, you bought the iPhone SIM-Free and that means that it is fully unlocked and this is a good thing because you will be pop in just about any SIM in the US and have service. Safe Travels.

Axel F.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2020 9:54 AM in response to davidiraz

Yes your A2221 model iPhone will work perfectly in the USA. The list that you shared and referred to has all the available bands that are on your iPhone and what is being used in the US. You will see that you have all the necessary bands to operate your iPhone in the US. Furthermore, you bought the iPhone SIM-Free and that means that it is fully unlocked and this is a good thing because you will be pop in just about any SIM in the US and have service. Safe Travels.

Axel F.

Feb 7, 2020 7:07 AM in response to davidiraz

I do not know if it is Carrier Locked or Not. However...

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV AND HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

All iPhone models are world phones, so you can use them almost anywhere. Whether you are a GSM or CDMA network customer, you can roam internationally on GSM networks in over 200 countries or regions around the world. Availabilitys of LTE data varies in some countries or regions and depends on carrier support for certain LTE radio frequencies. Contact your wireless carrier for more information regarding international roaming policies and rates.

Feb 8, 2020 10:05 AM in response to Axel Foley

Axel,

One thing to watch when saying that a SIM-free phone will work everywhere is that not all areas use the definition SIM-free the same. While in some areas it means the device is unlocked, other areas it means that it just didn't come with a SIM but could be unlocked, and some it is for flex phones that come without a SIM but will lock to the first SIM used to activate the phone. You are correct that the iPhone A2111 is the North American version, I just wonder where the OP purchased the phone to help define SIM-free.

I bought in Israel an iPhone 11 A2221, will it work in the US?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.