Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My secondhand Apple TV box refuses to acknowledge my email/password

My secondhand Apple TV box refuses to acknowledge my email/password. it is so frustrating. I have change my password and everything. It got donated to my classroom by a parent.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 7:56 AM

Please reset it and start over.

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings

Similar questions

5 replies

Feb 8, 2020 8:48 AM in response to rubie226

rubie2226 Said:

My secondhand Apple TV box refuses to acknowledge my email/password. it is so frustrating. I have change my password and everything. It got donated to my classroom by a parent.

———-

My Guess is PLAN Usage:

PLAN: (Public Local Area Network)

I no one here, of course, would know if your are modifying this in front if your students or anyone else. But, in case you are, on top of modifying your password, modify the eMail Address as well.

If being used on a school network (A PLAN), I would assume that the administrator is kicking you off of it, being that it stakes up too much data, and might be being seen as a suspicious device.

Knocking you off of the network is typical for a PLAN. It is performed for data consumption — l others out there can access the network sufficiently and easily. So, try using this at home, if using it at the school.

My secondhand Apple TV box refuses to acknowledge my email/password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.