Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi problem

My wifi is connected to my phone according to settings, but the WiFi symbol at the top right corner is not showing. Also when I make a phone call (not a FaceTime call) it will not let me use internet even if it says I’m connected to the WiFi in settings.

iPhone SE, 11

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 5:04 PM

Does this happen on all WiFi networks or just the one at your home or other location?

Two things to do for troubleshooting-

1. Force ReStart your iPhone and here is how to do that-->>Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  2. If you have access to your router then please reboot it. (Unplug and Plug it back in after a minute)

Hope this helps.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2020 5:04 PM in response to brenden202

Does this happen on all WiFi networks or just the one at your home or other location?

Two things to do for troubleshooting-

1. Force ReStart your iPhone and here is how to do that-->>Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  2. If you have access to your router then please reboot it. (Unplug and Plug it back in after a minute)

Hope this helps.

Axel F.

WiFi problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.