Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wacom Cintiq Pro pen tablet "Touch" and pen functions do not work properly'

Hi, I'm trying to use a new Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 with my 2017 MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.3. After several trys to install and un-installing and re-installing driver 6.3.38-3 for the Mac OS, I can only do a little highlighting with Touch and the pen only draws a fixed width line. The Wacom apps do not show up in Input Monitoring under Privacy in System Preferences and can not be added manually even within the 30 minute window after installing the driver. And the computer only recognizes the tablet after I've restarted while the tablet is connected and turned on. Any suggestions? TIA

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 8:05 PM

Contact Wacom's tech support. It is not an Apple product. They can better help you overcome the problems than we can.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2020 8:05 PM in response to mapple1

Contact Wacom's tech support. It is not an Apple product. They can better help you overcome the problems than we can.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Wacom Cintiq Pro pen tablet "Touch" and pen functions do not work properly'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.