Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp account deleted

Hello everyone,

Someone who I don't know who is, took my phone and deleted my WhatsApp account. I was surprised when I tried to open WhatsApp and he asked to enter my phone number and the code who was sent by sms. When I entered WhatsApp, was when I found that all my messages had disappeared.

I tried to restore my device using an iCloud backup, but the WhatsApp data had disappeared from the backup as well. I think that when I entered my number and opened WhatsApp without knowing that my account had been deleted, the old data was overwritten by the new one in the iCloud backup.

Please, it's extremely important that I be able to recover my WhatsApp account and messages. Is there any way to do that? Can someone help me, please?

I'm not the one who erase my account. If I find out who did it, I'm going to kill that person.

Someone, please help me.

Sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my first language.

Thank you

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 5:54 AM

Contact WhatsApp support. That's not an Apple product.

Similar questions

4 replies

WhatsApp account deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.