Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m not able to use the IPad Pro 10.5 Keyboard Unless I unplug and plug they keyboard again!

I have reported this issue long time ago but i didn’t get any answer!

I have 2nd Gen IPad Pro 10.5, after updating it to IOS 13 I started to notice the keyboard from time to time stop working and to get it working again i have to unplug/plug it which is becoming so annoying to do so.

I have tried to reset the IPad so many times, switch off/on the Ipad and every possible thing.

did anyone has the same issue? Is there’s a solution for this issue?

FYI

IPad Pro 10.5 2nd Gen

IOS 13.3.1

Logitech Slim Combo

Thanks,

Mohamed

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 9:22 AM

Hi MoElwekil,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about your external keyboard, and I'd like to do what I can to help.

If you're following the manufacturer directions, and the issue just started with iOS 13, it may be a compatibility issue. I'd recommend contacting the manufacturer for help. They may already know about it, and are planning a fix to be implemented.

Here's info about connecting the Apple Smart Keyboard, which may help: Use your Smart Keyboard Folio or Smart Keyboard with iPad Pro

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2020 9:22 AM in response to MoElwekil

Hi MoElwekil,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about your external keyboard, and I'd like to do what I can to help.

If you're following the manufacturer directions, and the issue just started with iOS 13, it may be a compatibility issue. I'd recommend contacting the manufacturer for help. They may already know about it, and are planning a fix to be implemented.

Here's info about connecting the Apple Smart Keyboard, which may help: Use your Smart Keyboard Folio or Smart Keyboard with iPad Pro

Take care!

I’m not able to use the IPad Pro 10.5 Keyboard Unless I unplug and plug they keyboard again!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.