Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How print double sided

I have a duplex laser printer that prints both sides of a page. How do I set that up in Numbers?

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 11:43 PM

HI Pileits,

In Numbes, pess commmand-P to get to the Print Setup mode, where you make adjustments to the Numbers document to fit it onto the paper size you have specified, and add page headers and footers as needed.

When you've completed those settngs, click the Print… button at bottom right to move on to the Print dialogue, where you'll see a number of choices on how the printer is to handle the task.

n the dialogue I get, the Layout item is a pop-up menu with several choices, including the highlighted one below:

Each of the choices on this pop-up changes the choices avaiable on the main menu, so do examine the effects of each choice on your first few encounters with the dialogue.

The significant choice on the Two-sided Printing choice is long side or short side binding. That choice, in combination with the page orientation determines whether the opposite faces of the sheet will have the top of the page at the same or opposite edges of the sheet of paper.,

Regards,

Barry

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2020 11:43 PM in response to Pileits

HI Pileits,

In Numbes, pess commmand-P to get to the Print Setup mode, where you make adjustments to the Numbers document to fit it onto the paper size you have specified, and add page headers and footers as needed.

When you've completed those settngs, click the Print… button at bottom right to move on to the Print dialogue, where you'll see a number of choices on how the printer is to handle the task.

n the dialogue I get, the Layout item is a pop-up menu with several choices, including the highlighted one below:

Each of the choices on this pop-up changes the choices avaiable on the main menu, so do examine the effects of each choice on your first few encounters with the dialogue.

The significant choice on the Two-sided Printing choice is long side or short side binding. That choice, in combination with the page orientation determines whether the opposite faces of the sheet will have the top of the page at the same or opposite edges of the sheet of paper.,

Regards,

Barry

How print double sided

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.