Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print double sided so that both sides are the same way up

When I print something double sided, I should like to be able to print the second page upside down. Is it possible to turn the text round, similar to a photograph?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 11:52 PM

I the text is in a text box, yes it is possible to 'turn the text around' by rotating the text box 180 degrees.

Depending on your printer, you may not need to engage hat clunky method, though.

In the Print dialogue, examine the pop-up menu bars for a "two sided Printing" menu item.

Likely you will find a second menu with tow items listed: Long Edge Binding and Short edge binding.

Print a sample two page document using one of those two menu settings.

Print a second sample using the same two pages and the other 'binding' setting.

Label each of the samples with the setting that was used for it, then check the samples before setting one or the other for the next print job.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 11:52 PM in response to JubileeL

I the text is in a text box, yes it is possible to 'turn the text around' by rotating the text box 180 degrees.

Depending on your printer, you may not need to engage hat clunky method, though.

In the Print dialogue, examine the pop-up menu bars for a "two sided Printing" menu item.

Likely you will find a second menu with tow items listed: Long Edge Binding and Short edge binding.

Print a sample two page document using one of those two menu settings.

Print a second sample using the same two pages and the other 'binding' setting.

Label each of the samples with the setting that was used for it, then check the samples before setting one or the other for the next print job.

Regards,

Barry

How to print double sided so that both sides are the same way up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.