You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you know how may I deleted this? And im not sure what is this I guess it’s a virus

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 6:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 6:15 AM

It is a rogue calendar subscription. If you go to Calendars at the bottom of the screen there, do you see a calendar listed that matches the color of these events? If you see a strange calendar there under Other or Subscribed, can you uncheck it? then you may want to check it seems they will add a strange mail account. Go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts and see if you find a strange email account there. It may be where the calendar syncing is coming from. Delete the account there. You will also want to check Settings>General>Profiles and see if there is anything unusual listed there.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 10, 2020 6:15 AM in response to atyra275

It is a rogue calendar subscription. If you go to Calendars at the bottom of the screen there, do you see a calendar listed that matches the color of these events? If you see a strange calendar there under Other or Subscribed, can you uncheck it? then you may want to check it seems they will add a strange mail account. Go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts and see if you find a strange email account there. It may be where the calendar syncing is coming from. Delete the account there. You will also want to check Settings>General>Profiles and see if there is anything unusual listed there.

Do you know how may I deleted this? And im not sure what is this I guess it’s a virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.