Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers 5.2 - where to / how to?

I'm using 2 older 2011 MACs (laptop and imac and running OS 10.13.6 and prefer not to buy two new macs.

I use Apple products Pages, Numbers and Keynote... on my laptop BUT the desktop, I am now using everyday was not updated last year and now Numbers software I'm using 4.3.1 will not open the newer files made in 5.2 Add to that that I cannot upgrade my operating system any further because both of these machines or 2011. I am stuck..

The problem is if I try to open a new a file made on the laptop it won't open on the desktop. The laptop version was made on 5.2.  I am trying to find the app “Numbers (for Mac) Version 5.2 ... thought maybe you would check your sources. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Hi Tom,

From Numbers 5.2, Menu > File > Export to > Numbers '09

Number 4.3.1 will open that.

Regards,

Ian.

Similar questions

3 replies

Numbers 5.2 - where to / how to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.