Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make apple screen time more accurate

Hey everyone,

Is there a way to exclude certain apps from being including in the apple screentime daily/weekly reports? I listen to music through apple music on my iphone 8 plus while I'm working or in school and find that the time I spend listening to music drives up my screen time even though I'm not actively using my phone while listening to music.

Can I exclude my music from being included in my iphone's screentime report?

I also listen to music with the screen shut off and use airpods/bluetooth to listen to music on my phone.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 3:38 PM

Hi joshsuh0627, 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you would like to exclude the Music app from your Screen Time reports.

This is not currently possible. 

You can review more about Screen Time, and the options you have available to you via the resource linked below.

I encourage you to provide feedback and suggestions regarding Screen Time via the Feedback portal.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 3:38 PM in response to joshsuh0627

Hi joshsuh0627, 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you would like to exclude the Music app from your Screen Time reports.

This is not currently possible. 

You can review more about Screen Time, and the options you have available to you via the resource linked below.

I encourage you to provide feedback and suggestions regarding Screen Time via the Feedback portal.

Cheers!

How to make apple screen time more accurate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.