Screen time showing for app not installed on my iPhone.

When I go to screen time on my iPhone, I see an app called Agar.io which is a game by MiniClip. It is not installed and never has been on my phone but I am seeing daily usage. I do not have any other devices, but I do have a different game installed from the same publisher, but the screen time I see for Agar.io does not match the screen time for the other game. For example when I wake up there will already be screen time even though I am just picking up my phone for the first time that day.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 4:12 AM

If it only happens using that app, I suggest that you contact their support/developer team and ask them.

Use these instructions:--> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Jun 17, 2024 7:53 PM in response to JawsBitMe

I can see apps from my MacBook that can’t be installed on iOS in my iOS screen time (see all apps and screen time activities). I suspect this is to do with logic and Garage band but not sure?

Considering all my IOS and Mac devices have been compromised since September last year with zero help from Apple this is concerning.

Yes I did discover a Trojan on my Mac and removed it.

From my experience no one is currently safe using Apple products and yet there is this continued insistence that Apple is the most secure computer and phone company.

I love Apple products on the whole so please don’t dismiss as a hater.

Screen time showing for app not installed on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.