Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my screen time is no longer tracking the screen time of my applications!

my screen time is no longer tracking the screen time of my applications

Posted on May 1, 2022 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 10:59 AM

Hi arsalan245,

Knowing more about what you are experiencing can be helpful. Are you unable to see Settings > Screen Time > See All Activity or are you having an issue setting Apps Limits or Downtime? Are you using Family Sharing or trying to look at your Screen Time from a different device?

You can try to Restart your iPhone and see if it continues as this can be a helpful troubleshooting step.

If you are using multiple devices with Screen Time, ensure "Share Across Multiple Devices" is selected. See "See your report and set limits" in Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for more information.

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 10:59 AM in response to arsalan245

Hi arsalan245,

Knowing more about what you are experiencing can be helpful. Are you unable to see Settings > Screen Time > See All Activity or are you having an issue setting Apps Limits or Downtime? Are you using Family Sharing or trying to look at your Screen Time from a different device?

You can try to Restart your iPhone and see if it continues as this can be a helpful troubleshooting step.

If you are using multiple devices with Screen Time, ensure "Share Across Multiple Devices" is selected. See "See your report and set limits" in Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for more information.

Best regards.

my screen time is no longer tracking the screen time of my applications!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.