Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized person , Hacked my email

Did not purchase I believe an authorized person made changes I do not recognize these charges I believe an authorized did Also I believe an unauthorized person made changes to my Apple ID, I’m unable to get in to my Apple ID I believe an on authorized person change my Apple ID and made changes, and purchases , I did not request to update my Apple ID on authorized person I believe that my email was hacked 100%

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 10:25 AM

Start here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies

Feb 12, 2020 10:04 AM in response to souzan145

Did not purchase I believe an authorized person made changes I do not recognize these charges I believe an authorized did Also I believe an unauthorized person made changes to my Apple ID, I’m unable to get in to my Apple ID I believe an on authorized person change my Apple ID and made changes, and purchases , I did not request to update my Apple ID on authorized person I believe that my email was hacked 100%

Unauthorized person , Hacked my email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.