Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Pro Max Passcode required Immediately

Hi everyone

Im trying to set my password to not turn on for 30 minutes, as my old phone used to do.

This new phone will only give me an option to reset password immediately.

Does anyone have any ideas how to change this? Its very frustrating when you are working at your desk all day and dont want to pick up the phone for face ID and the phone is always locked.

Any ideas would be welcomed.

Thanks Brenda

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 3:56 PM

There are only two options I can think of.

You can go to Settings > Display & Brightness and turn off auto lock, so your screen never goes dark. This will deplete your battery faster.

Or:

You can buy an iPhone stand so your phone is facing you and when you want to wake it, tap the screen to wake it and since it is facing you, you'll still use FaceID without having to enter the passcode.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2020 3:56 PM in response to Brendasphone

There are only two options I can think of.

You can go to Settings > Display & Brightness and turn off auto lock, so your screen never goes dark. This will deplete your battery faster.

Or:

You can buy an iPhone stand so your phone is facing you and when you want to wake it, tap the screen to wake it and since it is facing you, you'll still use FaceID without having to enter the passcode.

Iphone 11 Pro Max Passcode required Immediately

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.