Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id

Bought a new iPhone 11 today and when they set it up at the store i did not have my old phone. So when they set my phone up it set it up to my wife’s Apple ID and put all her info on my phone. How do we solve this issue. It shows that my phone and her phone are the same phone.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 4:07 PM

You need to wipe the phone completely back to out of the box new. Use this link to do that --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then use this link to set up your phone from your previous phone --> Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Ps: This is a user to user support forum. You posted your phone number to thousands of other users. I asked the forum hosts to edit your post and remove your phone number.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2020 4:07 PM in response to MichaelBond

You need to wipe the phone completely back to out of the box new. Use this link to do that --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then use this link to set up your phone from your previous phone --> Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Ps: This is a user to user support forum. You posted your phone number to thousands of other users. I asked the forum hosts to edit your post and remove your phone number.

Feb 12, 2020 4:06 PM in response to MichaelBond

Go to Settings and tap on her name at the top. Scroll down until you see Sign Out and click on it. You will need her password. Then sign in as yourself or go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will remove anything you have added to the phone since you got it. After that set up your iPhone from your old iPhone.

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.