Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a default ID you get for iCloud?

My phone wasn’t working, so I had to go to an apple store. They did some stuff, and now my phone is working, but I lost a bunch of old photos and contacts. I did back up everything before going into the fixing process.

I have 3 apple logins. One is for the US App Store. One is for my native country App Store.

Third one is a iCloud ID that I don’t remember ever setting up. It just popped up on the phone when iCloud was first around. 

I tried logging in to both apple ids. Didn’t get the photos back. I want to try logging into my iCloud ID , but have no idea what it is. Is there any way to find this out? Is there like a default setting what my iCloud id initially is? 

I faintly remember it being something with my name, but I really can’t find out. 

Please help. I really am desperate for all the photos.

Thank you!

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 12:45 PM

Their is no default iCloud ID. iCloud uses your Apple ID and password. If you only have one Apple ID, it would be the same ID and password as you used to log into this forum. If you have others and have forgotten the ID or password, see the following:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

or

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 12:45 PM in response to why178

Their is no default iCloud ID. iCloud uses your Apple ID and password. If you only have one Apple ID, it would be the same ID and password as you used to log into this forum. If you have others and have forgotten the ID or password, see the following:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

or

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Is there a default ID you get for iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.