Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location of Apps

My newest downloaded app will only show up in my "Siri App Suggestions" screen. This is the screen that you access by swiping right when you're on the home page. How can I get this app to appear where all my other apps are?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 5:23 PM

Hello krissyjane and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you are having difficulty locating a recently downloaded app without using Siri App Suggestions.

Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

If you can't find it on another screen or in a folder, you'll find instructions in the article linked above to Reset Home Screen layout. This would remove any folders that might contain multiple apps and organize all apps alphabetically with the ones you've installed yourself coming after those that are installed as part of iOS.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2020 5:23 PM in response to krissyjane

Hello krissyjane and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you are having difficulty locating a recently downloaded app without using Siri App Suggestions.

Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

If you can't find it on another screen or in a folder, you'll find instructions in the article linked above to Reset Home Screen layout. This would remove any folders that might contain multiple apps and organize all apps alphabetically with the ones you've installed yourself coming after those that are installed as part of iOS.

Cheers.

Location of Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.