Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unexpected shutdowns

Iam facing unexpected shutdowns on my iPhone 7 since 1 month 20 days . I have done all the troubleshooting methods recommended by the Apple support . But still the issue isn’t fixed up.

it shutdowns when the battery percentage around 50 to 60 percentage. My battery maximum capacity is also good in condition 90% . Why does this happens . Can somebody post regarding suggestions to this post

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 10:20 AM

2 replies

Feb 15, 2020 10:47 AM in response to yogesh145

Hi Yogesh,

If you hadn't mentioned the batter capacity percentage then I would have recommended that you have your battery examined and replaced. Did you try a Force ReStart on your iPhone as shown here?-->>Force restart iPhone - Apple Support I am sure that you have since you stated that you have completed the methods recommended by Apple Support.

Yogesh, these types of electrical issues are hard to troubleshoot and take up a lot of time. My recommendation is that you have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or an Authorized Repair Center to determine what exactly is going on. My guess is that it is the battery.

Axel F.

Unexpected shutdowns

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.