Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login to Apps I already have a subscription for (ATV 4th gen)

I already have a subscription for CBS All Access and Starz but there's no place to log in. I only have a button for a new subscription/trial which I don't need. How do I make this work?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 2:42 AM

The sign-up offer for a new subscription in the Apple TV app is a different subscription that requires the Apple TV app, and would be administrated through your Apple ID.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

To sign in for existing subscriptions, sign in via those third party apps. These specific apps can still link through the Apple TV app, supplying content for Watch Now and Up Next. There should be a method of selecting the chosen content provider in the Apple TV app, if more that one offers a certain title.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2020 2:42 AM in response to drstrangewogg

The sign-up offer for a new subscription in the Apple TV app is a different subscription that requires the Apple TV app, and would be administrated through your Apple ID.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

To sign in for existing subscriptions, sign in via those third party apps. These specific apps can still link through the Apple TV app, supplying content for Watch Now and Up Next. There should be a method of selecting the chosen content provider in the Apple TV app, if more that one offers a certain title.

Feb 16, 2020 7:00 AM in response to Urquhart1244

"There should be a method of selecting the chosen content provider in the Apple TV app, if more that one offers a certain title"

That did the trick - I was thinking it would be nice if you could just find the channel without first having to search for a show that I know is on it. Afterwards I remembered that if I go far back enough in the menu I can still get to the app store (adding that to my reply in case anyone else ever finds their way to this thread). Thank you for your quick reply!

Login to Apps I already have a subscription for (ATV 4th gen)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.