Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paramount+

I have a subscription for paramount+ through my apple account but it won’t let me login to the paramount+ app itself

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 3:34 PM

• If you subscribed to Paramount+ in the Paramount+ app on an Apple device, then it would be available in the Paramount+ app on any of your Apple devices with the same Apple ID account.
  • If you subscribed to Paramount+ as a Channel in the Apple TV app, then it would be available in the Apple TV app on any of your devices, when signed in with the same Apple ID account.
  • If your subscribed to Paramount+ with Paramount+ directly, then you would sign in to the Paramount+ app with your Paramount+ account. It would then be available on any device (and any platform) with the Paramount+ app.

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are mostly* not exchangeable as such. See below for the exception in your favor.

*Subscribers to Apple TV app Channel Paramount+ can “verify” their subscription with Paramount, and then also access Paramount+ outside the Apple TV app, through the newly created Paramount+ account. This is a one-way crossover for just this channel.

How do I stream on paramountplus.com or the Paramount+ app with a channel subscription? - Paramount+ Help

Verify your Apple TV Paramount Plus channel subscription - Paramount+

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld (US)

Paramount+ app - App Store preview - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 3:34 PM in response to Bec Rudy

• If you subscribed to Paramount+ in the Paramount+ app on an Apple device, then it would be available in the Paramount+ app on any of your Apple devices with the same Apple ID account.
  • If you subscribed to Paramount+ as a Channel in the Apple TV app, then it would be available in the Apple TV app on any of your devices, when signed in with the same Apple ID account.
  • If your subscribed to Paramount+ with Paramount+ directly, then you would sign in to the Paramount+ app with your Paramount+ account. It would then be available on any device (and any platform) with the Paramount+ app.

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are mostly* not exchangeable as such. See below for the exception in your favor.

*Subscribers to Apple TV app Channel Paramount+ can “verify” their subscription with Paramount, and then also access Paramount+ outside the Apple TV app, through the newly created Paramount+ account. This is a one-way crossover for just this channel.

How do I stream on paramountplus.com or the Paramount+ app with a channel subscription? - Paramount+ Help

Verify your Apple TV Paramount Plus channel subscription - Paramount+

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld (US)

Paramount+ app - App Store preview - Apple

Paramount+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.