Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Assign photo to contact

I have a problem in assigning photo to contact!!

sometimes it assigned once and then not appear as a full screen photo, it appears just a thumbnail beside the name of caller

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 4:02 PM

Hello M_alderea

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that when you assign a photo to a contact, the photo appears as a thumbnail instead of it being full screen. I'll be happy to help.

When you assign a photo for a contact, you'll see a round photo appear for each of your contacts. That is expected behavior in iOS 13. You're welcome to provide feedback to Apple by visiting: Product Feedback - Apple

Kind regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2020 4:02 PM in response to M_alderea

Hello M_alderea

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that when you assign a photo to a contact, the photo appears as a thumbnail instead of it being full screen. I'll be happy to help.

When you assign a photo for a contact, you'll see a round photo appear for each of your contacts. That is expected behavior in iOS 13. You're welcome to provide feedback to Apple by visiting: Product Feedback - Apple

Kind regards.

Can’t Assign photo to contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.