Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact photo not full screen on 12 pro max

Hello,

contact photo was full screen for the first call only, after that it keeps showing as thumbnail. I tried three different photos nothing works also no syncing with google and called apple support they were no help.

My mum has 13 pro max and it shows as full screen just fine whether its FaceTime or phone call.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 4:03 AM

Fullscreen Call Image and Thumbnail Call Image may be slightly inconsistent.

You can try this. If you go into your contacts and select a contact with a picture attached, select edit and choose to edit the call picture, then you can zoom the picture a little bit, and then save it. Image should be displayed in Fullscreen during calls behind after. Like I said, it's a bit inconsistent, so no guarantee given.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 4:03 AM in response to Dareen_

Fullscreen Call Image and Thumbnail Call Image may be slightly inconsistent.

You can try this. If you go into your contacts and select a contact with a picture attached, select edit and choose to edit the call picture, then you can zoom the picture a little bit, and then save it. Image should be displayed in Fullscreen during calls behind after. Like I said, it's a bit inconsistent, so no guarantee given.

Contact photo not full screen on 12 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.