You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo calendar sync on one iPhone X but not another

My wife and I share a Yahoo calendar that usually syncs seamlessly across our two iPhone X's and our three Macs. However, my wife's iPhone X keeps losing the connection and can't receive updates or have her updates from iPhone sync back to our Yahoo account. A few weeks ago, I removed her Yahoo account from her phone and re-added it, and it worked for a few weeks but has lost it's syncing connection again. This has happened intermittently over the last couple of years on her phone but mine has never had any problems (nor have our Macs). Both of our phones have the latest software update. Help! If we can't get this resolved, I'm looking to migrate to a new calendar service and just hope the same thing doesn't keep happening.

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 1:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 6:04 PM

Honestly you probably should talk to Yahoo.

Similar questions

1 reply

Yahoo calendar sync on one iPhone X but not another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.