Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring Pics from phone to PC

I have a IPhone 8+

how do I transfer my pictures and videos from my IPhone 8+ to my desktop?

ive never had problems before with earlier IPhone?

I can moved music and it will sync everything in ITunes except my pics🤷‍♂️

thanks for your Advil and help.

#theblacksmithtn

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 4:48 AM

The simplest way you can do to download your photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC is by using a USB cable that came with your device.

1. You need to unlock you iPhone because your Windows PC won't be able to find your device if it is unlocked.
  2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with the USB cable.
  3. You might see a prompt on your iPhone asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust or Allow to continue.
  4. On your PC, open Photos app.
  5. Select Import. You can then select the photos you want to import and select where you want to save them. Wait for a few seconds before the transfer starts.

Hope it helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 4:48 AM in response to Theblacksmithtn

The simplest way you can do to download your photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC is by using a USB cable that came with your device.

1. You need to unlock you iPhone because your Windows PC won't be able to find your device if it is unlocked.
  2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with the USB cable.
  3. You might see a prompt on your iPhone asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust or Allow to continue.
  4. On your PC, open Photos app.
  5. Select Import. You can then select the photos you want to import and select where you want to save them. Wait for a few seconds before the transfer starts.

Hope it helps!

Transferring Pics from phone to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.