Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen phone

Can I find my phone (iPhone 11pro) using my imei no? Does apple help in finding the stolen phone using IMEI no? I would be really grateful if anyone can help with this, as the police has failed me.

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 10:27 AM

See the following If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

including the excerpt below:

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 10:27 AM in response to chinmai144

See the following If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

including the excerpt below:

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

Stolen phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.