Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp Issue

I just bought a MacBook Pro 16 last week and installed Windows 10 with Boot Camp. My current book camp assistant Version 6.1.0 (6170.80.4), the installation went well. However, once I entered Windows I realized that the keyboard and speaker are not functioning. Does anyone know because the Boot Camp needs to be update or where can I get the drivers for keyboard and speaker for Windows 10 under MacBook Pro 16. Thanks.

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 1:27 PM

9 replies

Feb 18, 2020 12:25 PM in response to Loner T

When I checked the Device Manager, I found that there are two exclamation marks for Apple Audio device ( under Speaker system ) and Apple USB virutal host controller ( under system devices ). As for the keyboard, it doesn't show any exclamation mark or error at all and it indicated two HID keyboard devices both are installed properly ( I believe there are two because I am currently using an external USB keyboard ). Maybe I will need to wait for Boot Camp to update their version to try again.... Thanks.

Boot Camp Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.