Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can we buy a Macbook (Thai keyboard) from the shop in Germany?

MacBook

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 2:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 4:42 AM

Nobody in these forums represents Apple sales or any store. To find out if you can buy something, you need to contact stores directly yourself and ask them, or consult their web sites. The German online store offers various keyboards, but not Thai, and I suspect that one may only be available in Thailand or nearby.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2020 4:42 AM in response to JaySee80

Nobody in these forums represents Apple sales or any store. To find out if you can buy something, you need to contact stores directly yourself and ask them, or consult their web sites. The German online store offers various keyboards, but not Thai, and I suspect that one may only be available in Thailand or nearby.

Feb 19, 2020 5:00 AM in response to JaySee80

The available keyboards for each computer model are shown in the local Apple online shops.

For example, there are 16 keyboard versions (Tastatursprachen) for the 13-inch MacBook Pro in the German shop. Unfortunately, a Thai keyboard is not in that list.

If necessary, could an appropriate external keyboard possibly be a temporary solution?

EDIT: Just noticed that Tom Gewecke already had posted a reply while I was composing my message.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.