Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiving Non-Stop Spam GMail Texts

Good morning! I have been inundated with non-stop spam Gmail spam texts. All are coming from different Gmail addresses. It has been frustrating to receive these annoying texts, especially in the middle of the night or while at work. The Gmail texts are being sent to multiple phone numbers that share the same prefix as my phone number. I have opened and blocked the Gmail sender and all other phone numbers that the Gmail spam texts are being sent to. Is there a way to block all Gmail spam texts from coming in? Is there an app that can be purchased to block all Gmail spam texts?

EmilSD

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 10:00 AM

Contact your cellular carrier.

They should be able to block all text messages directed to your number that come through their email to text gateway.

If your carrier is AT&T, call customer service and ask them to reference document # 446389 in their system. That explains what they need to do.

3 replies

Receiving Non-Stop Spam GMail Texts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.