Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Dent

2019 Macbook Pro dented on the sides. I accidentally dropped my macbook when I was taking out my charger from the sleeve and my macbook slipped :/

How much is to get it fixed?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 5:12 PM

I would not accept any guarantee that there is no other damage, except for one from the Genius Bar after they examine it.

That being said, MBPs are battle-tanks compared to most PCs that are little better than hard plastic shell. If you want to be sure (at least closer to it) talk to Genius Bar. AppleCare+ does have 2 incidents of partial coverage (not free, though).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2020 5:12 PM in response to nicho_1213

I would not accept any guarantee that there is no other damage, except for one from the Genius Bar after they examine it.

That being said, MBPs are battle-tanks compared to most PCs that are little better than hard plastic shell. If you want to be sure (at least closer to it) talk to Genius Bar. AppleCare+ does have 2 incidents of partial coverage (not free, though).

MacBook Dent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.