You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple News/News+ in a browser?

I have been paying for Apple News+ and have been reading on my iPhone for the past few months. However is there a way to access my subscription in a browser? I find that I don't read it as much since I don't find reading magazines on a small screen that comfortable.

I do not own a Mac computer so I can't use the mac OS app.

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 2:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2020 1:33 PM

Greetings deechun,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious if it's possible to read magazines using Apple News in a web browser.

Reading Apple News requires the News app, as outlined in the following article: Read magazines with Apple News+ - Apple Support

You're welcome to leave Apple News feedback to Apple at the following website: Feedback - Apple News - Apple

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2020 1:33 PM in response to deechun

Greetings deechun,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious if it's possible to read magazines using Apple News in a web browser.

Reading Apple News requires the News app, as outlined in the following article: Read magazines with Apple News+ - Apple Support

You're welcome to leave Apple News feedback to Apple at the following website: Feedback - Apple News - Apple

Kind regards.

Apple News/News+ in a browser?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.