Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with turning off Ad tracking, it won’t let me and it’s greyed out

I’m having a problem with turning off Ad tracking it won’t let me, and it’s greyed out

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 4:48 PM

If you have a company or school account on your phone your administrator has an option to prevent turning off ad tracking. However, there is no good reason to turn off ad tracking. You may get a free game or two, but you are giving away all of the details of your online life to a massive database that will follow you everywhere you go on the Internet and in the real world. Seems like a raw deal. Here’s some information about that—>NY Times tracking article

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2020 4:48 PM in response to Kingvic014

If you have a company or school account on your phone your administrator has an option to prevent turning off ad tracking. However, there is no good reason to turn off ad tracking. You may get a free game or two, but you are giving away all of the details of your online life to a massive database that will follow you everywhere you go on the Internet and in the real world. Seems like a raw deal. Here’s some information about that—>NY Times tracking article

Problem with turning off Ad tracking, it won’t let me and it’s greyed out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.