Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally deleted the wrong Macbook from my iCloud

Hi!

Accidentally deleted the wrong Macbook from my iCloud. Is there anyway to restore cancel it?

And now when I try to start the Mac it down work at all. I get a screen with a circle with a dash over it.

Have anyone had problems like this before?

Posted on Feb 23, 2020 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2020 5:45 AM

I don't fully understand what you're referred to here.

If you just 'deleted the wrong Macbook from my iCloud' I guess that means you removed it from the list of devices that are logged into iCloud. The act of just rebooting that Mac and logging in to iCloud should bring it back.

But you also said 'when I try to start the Mac it down work at all. I get a screen with a circle with a dash over it.' but I can't visit what that looks like. Try holding how the shift key on boot-up to see if it lets you into safe mode.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2020 5:45 AM in response to Oscar_08

I don't fully understand what you're referred to here.

If you just 'deleted the wrong Macbook from my iCloud' I guess that means you removed it from the list of devices that are logged into iCloud. The act of just rebooting that Mac and logging in to iCloud should bring it back.

But you also said 'when I try to start the Mac it down work at all. I get a screen with a circle with a dash over it.' but I can't visit what that looks like. Try holding how the shift key on boot-up to see if it lets you into safe mode.

Accidentally deleted the wrong Macbook from my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.