Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t add pictures to reminders

Hello I can’t add pictures to reminders

when I make new or editing new reminder can’t add any attachment

can you please help solve this issue?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 23, 2020 8:10 AM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2020 2:58 PM in response to Chemicalrogue

Hello Chemicalrogue,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're wanting to add a photo to a reminder, but the option is grayed out in the Reminders app, and I'd like to share some information with you.

First, the Reminders app went through some updates in iOS 13. I recommend making sure that your device is backed up to iCloud or to a computer and fully updated. Here's more information about using the Reminders app on iOS 13: Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

From there, make sure that restrictions aren't enabled for Reminders or for Photos. To do this, tap on Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. This support article offers a visual guide: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If your device is updated and there aren't restrictions enabled, try creating a new Reminders list to see if the issue happens there. Also, try force quitting the app and restarting your iPhone.

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Can’t add pictures to reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.