Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch won’t charge

Watch is showing charging cord with red bolt when not charging, bolt changes to green when on the charger but will not charge. When removed from charger, bolt goes back to red. I’ve charged it for more than 30 minutes and still no luck. I’ve tried to restart it but the screen just goes black as if it’s not even registering that I’m trying to restart it. HALPPPP!

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 10:49 AM

As explained in: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

"If your watch requires charging, a red lightning bolt  appears on the screen. (You might need to click the side button to see the watch face.) When your watch is charging, the red lightning bolt  changes to a green lightning bolt . If your screen is blank or you see the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable icon and a red lightning bolt  on the screen, charge your watch for up to 30 minutes."

Please note the last paragraph of that Support Article states:

"Contact us

If you still need help, contact Apple Support."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2020 10:49 AM in response to bruffing12

As explained in: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

"If your watch requires charging, a red lightning bolt  appears on the screen. (You might need to click the side button to see the watch face.) When your watch is charging, the red lightning bolt  changes to a green lightning bolt . If your screen is blank or you see the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable icon and a red lightning bolt  on the screen, charge your watch for up to 30 minutes."

Please note the last paragraph of that Support Article states:

"Contact us

If you still need help, contact Apple Support."

Watch won’t charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.