Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad pro 11" repair or replacement (Apples Authorized Service Provider)

Hi, i'm wondering that Apples will repair or replace the iPad pro i had possess and used for 24hours,

when the darken line showed up i started to take picture as proof,

A few moments later!!!

the yellow line join to display and eventually the display went dead.

So i'd sent it to Apples Authorized Service Provider cause it was bought from Apple Store, was told "normally Apple will replace the device" which really concerns me!

"will my device be replace by a new or equivalent to new, or just being repaired to condition equivalent to new?"

Apples Authorized Service Provider couldn't gave a firm answer.

Thanks

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 1:37 AM

Generally, for a device that fails almost immediately, you would reasonably expect the device to be replaced under warranty. This is generally the expected practice worldwide. Everyone has consumer rights - although these do vary by your country of residence.

However, if you purchased your iPad directly from Apple, Apple also provide an unconditional 14 day return period - during which you can simply return your device for a refund. In your case, returning your iPad, because it totally failed within days, would be a very reasonable reason to want a refund.

Go back to your Apple Store - and simply ask for a replacement or refund.

I hope that you find this to be helpful in obtaining an acceptable resolution.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 1:37 AM in response to King Habibuu

Generally, for a device that fails almost immediately, you would reasonably expect the device to be replaced under warranty. This is generally the expected practice worldwide. Everyone has consumer rights - although these do vary by your country of residence.

However, if you purchased your iPad directly from Apple, Apple also provide an unconditional 14 day return period - during which you can simply return your device for a refund. In your case, returning your iPad, because it totally failed within days, would be a very reasonable reason to want a refund.

Go back to your Apple Store - and simply ask for a replacement or refund.

I hope that you find this to be helpful in obtaining an acceptable resolution.

Ipad pro 11" repair or replacement (Apples Authorized Service Provider)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.