Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE SPEAKER PHONE TOO MANY OPTIONS (NO I DO NOT WANT TO USE MY APPLE TV TO MAKE CALLS) DUH

My phone always has the macbook as an audio option instead of just toggling the iPhone speaker. I could be 100 miles away and it still pops up as an option as well as 2 apple tvs. I have settings- "wifi calling off", and "calls on other devices" off. The weird thing beside always offering to use my Mac speaker is both of my Apple TV show up on there which is crazy. ALL I WANT IS THE BUILT IN IPHONE SPEAKER TO COME UP AS AN OPTION NOT 4 OTHER THINGS. I DO NOT WANT TO SET IT TO AUTOMATICLY USE SPEAKER EVERY TIME SO PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST THAT. THANKS the way it was before was perfect what happened I never ever set this up it just happened, maybe with some updates idk please help.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 4:18 AM

Try This watch the GIF below (Try Forget this Device)

Similar questions

1 reply

IPHONE SPEAKER PHONE TOO MANY OPTIONS (NO I DO NOT WANT TO USE MY APPLE TV TO MAKE CALLS) DUH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.