Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Calling stopped working

I have an iphone X running iOS 13.3.1 out of no where yesterday my wifi calling stopped working.

I've reset network setting, rebooted my phone several times with wifi calling on and off, and ejected and checked my sim but still nothing. After contacting my service provider they've said it's an issue with the phone, anyone have any advice?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 3:02 AM

Wi-Fi Calling is a carrier feature.

You could test if the issue is happening at different locations when your iPhone is connected to another known-good network where other iOS Device is capable to use Wi-Fi Calling feature.

If issue is not specific to any location and/or Wi-Fi network, then your carrier needs to investigate why you cannot use this feature. Saying this, the most common issue is the issue with the provisioning of the account by carrier to use such feature.

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203032

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 3:02 AM in response to ste_lit

Wi-Fi Calling is a carrier feature.

You could test if the issue is happening at different locations when your iPhone is connected to another known-good network where other iOS Device is capable to use Wi-Fi Calling feature.

If issue is not specific to any location and/or Wi-Fi network, then your carrier needs to investigate why you cannot use this feature. Saying this, the most common issue is the issue with the provisioning of the account by carrier to use such feature.

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203032

Wifi Calling stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.